DP Law - Processing and Protection Policy of Personal Data
Galata No5 Beauty takes the highest level of security measures possible to ensure that your personal data is collected, stored and shared in accordance with the law and to protect your privacy.
Our aim; In accordance with Article 10 of the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 and in line with your satisfaction, it is to inform you in the most transparent way about the ways your personal data is collected, the purposes of processing, the persons with whom it is shared, the legal reasons and your rights.
a) Data Controller
In accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 (“Law No. 6698”), your personal data; It will be collected and processed by Galata No5 Beauty (“COMPANY”) as the data controller, within the scope explained below.
b) Purpose for which Personal Data Will be Processed
Personal data is collected by the COMPANY from parties such as customers, employees, potential customers, employee candidates, business partners and suppliers in categories such as identity information, contact information, customer information, customer transaction information, transaction security information, legal transaction and compliance information and marketing sales information. can be collected.
Your collected personal data;
– To be able to offer the COMPANY products and services to you, to fulfill our obligations towards you, to prepare records and documents, to comply with information storage, reporting, information, tax and other obligations stipulated by local and international legal legislation,
– To offer you special advertisements, campaigns, advantages and other benefits for sales and marketing activities aimed at increasing the quality of services and products,
– Managing infrastructure and business activities and complying with internal policies and procedures, including those related to auditing, finance and accounting, billing and collections, IT systems, data and website hosting, business continuity and records, document and print management,
– To communicate with you in order to provide you with the necessary information regarding information technology requirements, systemic structure, the necessity of the IT support services received, and these services and products,
– Carrying out traffic measurement, statistical analysis, segmentation/profiling and CRM studies for sales and marketing activities,
– Measuring and increasing customer satisfaction, complaint management, receiving your opinions and suggestions about new services and products, receiving your problem-error notifications, providing you with information about products and services, your complaints and requests,
– Receiving your orders, making your payments, providing logistics cooperation with third parties and sending products, recommending products and services that may interest you, online behavioral advertising and marketing, customer portfolio management, measuring and improving service quality, communication, optimization, auditing, risk management and control, promotion, analysis, interest identification, scoring, profiling, marketing, sales, advertising, communication
– To be used in comparative product and/or service offers, modeling, existing or new product studies and/or developments, and all kinds of products and services that will be offered to you within the scope of the law and relevant legislation regulating the works written in the COMPANY’s articles of association, which are the subject of your disclosure to the COMPANY,
– To comply with the information storage, reporting and information obligations stipulated by official institutions, to fulfill the requirements of the contracts and to fulfill the legal obligations to which the COMPANY is subject regarding the use of these services,
– In line with the purpose of determining and implementing the COMPANY’s commercial and business strategies; Managing financial operations, communication, market research and social responsibility activities, purchasing operations (request, offer, evaluation, order, budgeting, contract), in-company system and application management operations, legal operations carried out by the COMPANY
– To comply with applicable laws and regulatory obligations (including those outside your country of residence), including anti-money laundering and anti-terrorism laws, to comply with legal process, and to investigate, evaluate and review requests from governmental and governmental authorities (including those outside your country of residence). Responding will be processed within the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 5 and 6 of Law No. 6698.
c) To Whom and For What Purposes the Processed Personal Data Can Be Transferred
Your collected personal data; limited to the achievement of the above-mentioned purposes;
– COMPANY’s business partners, suppliers, shareholders, Yıldız Holding and its subsidiaries,
– To persons or organizations permitted by the Tax Procedure Law, Social Security Institution legislation, Court of Accounts, Law on Prevention of Laundering Proceeds of Crime, Law on Prevention of Money Laundering, Turkish Commercial Code, Code of Obligations and other legislative provisions,
– Legal authority